About the Firm
Dedicated Kennesaw Attorney Helps Georgia Families Move Forward
Experienced Atlanta-area lawyer handles divorces and parenting issues
A family law issue can take a toll both emotionally and financially. Whether you are going through a divorce, trying to establish fair custody arrangements or seeking modification of a child support order, a qualified attorney can help you reach a positive outcome. At The Law Office of Homer P. Jordan IV, LLC in Kennesaw, we are dedicated to helping clients throughout the Atlanta area, including Cobb, Cherokee and Paulding counties. Our firm provides comprehensive legal support for domestic issues so that you can move forward with your life. We offer strong, cost-effective advice and advocacy for matrimonial and parenting matters and also handle estate planning to preserve clients’ legacies. Regardless of your specific challenge, you can count on us to get you through the process with grace, dignity and a solid plan for your future.
Knowledgeable Kennesaw attorney focuses on clients’ needs
When facing a divorce, an adoption or some other legal need relating to your family life, you deserve representation that combines a thorough understanding of the law with sensitivity to the effect each action will have on your loved ones. Our firm has established a strong reputation in the metro Atlanta area and created lasting client relationships because we provide:
- Personalized attention — In the end, family law is about family. We will take the time to understand what is important to you and identify a solution that will best meet your family’s needs. Our goal is to make important transitions as easy as possible.
- Knowledgeable staff — Our lawyers skillfully handle complex legal issues. From highly contested divorce cases to custody disputes arising from Georgia’s “best interest of the child” standard, we’ll explain your options so you are confident in the decisions you make.
- A forward-looking approach — We look for solutions that offer you and your family a brighter tomorrow. To that end, our firm helps you anticipate your family’s future needs and pursues results that will work in the months and years to come.
From our first conversation about your circumstances and concerns, you can count on us to deliver useful advice and build enduring mutual trust. If your needs change in the coming years, we will be there to serve you.
Areas of Practice
Professional legal counselor advises on custody and support matters
When you need assistance with a family law
matter in the metro Atlanta region, including Cobb, Cherokee and Paulding counties, we provide professional legal representation in these practice areas:
- Divorce — From helping you make an informed decision about whether divorce is right for you, to providing legal support through the entire proceeding, we will do everything we can to assist with this difficult life change.
- Child custody — Whether seeking temporary child custody for a pending divorce, a fair parenting agreement or a modification to a final custody decree, we work to maintain strong parent-child bonds.
- Adoption — If you wish to bring a child into your family, we can handle the necessary paperwork and represent you in a domestic or international adoption proceeding.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — If you have concerns about protecting your assets in the event of divorce, our firm can help provide peace of mind with an appropriate prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
- Trusts and estates — We advise families on estate planning and family wealth transfers, including the preparation of wills and trusts.
In every case, we are dedicated to finding solutions to family legal challenges that meet our client’s specific needs.
Contact an experienced Kennesaw family law attorney for a free initial consultation.
At The Law Office of Homer P. Jordan IV, LLC, we help metro Atlanta families with a full range of family law and estate planning matters. We look forward to discussing how we can help your family. Please call 404-620-1558 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Kennesaw office.